•Age: from 14 years to ... (no limit of age)
•Open to Bachelors and Masters Clarinet - Bass Clarinet - Eb Clarinet
All candidates are kindly requested to fill in the Registration Form.
Teachers/Professors of music schools and conservatories are kindly requested to choose the participants in the group "14 years to ..." amongst their MOST TALENTED students and to fill in the Recommendation part.
Please send or email the Registration Form to:
Schijfstraat 88 , 8310 Assebroek , Belgium
PARTICIPATION FEE € 200 by bank transfer before 15 DECEMBER
BE78 7330 2027 8686
REG. NR: 0864 818 544
IBAN BE78 7330 2027 8686
ACCOUNT NR: 733 - 0202786 - 86
Participation fee includes:
* Masterclasses with the International Soloists/Professors
* Course of STAGE FRIGHT AND STAGING
* perform as a SOLOIST and in Chamber Music at the daily Festival Concerts (3-4 Janurary)
* The selected YOUNG TALENTS will perform also at the FINAL CONCERT (5/01/18)
* Pianists are provided, of course one can bring their own pianist.
**All participants must be present the FULL period of the Festival
ALL ACTIVITIES except the concerts are open to the public.
Concerts 3 and 4 January: € 10 entrance
FINAL Concert January 5th: € 15 (to be ordered at email@example.com)
Concert program and duration: free choice of program with maximum duration of 7' for the daily Concerts and 10' for the Final Concert
Maximum 50 participants will be accepted.
Participants are responsible for their own transport, accommodation, insurance and meals.